Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Google Chrome Extensions #1

I recently learned about a lot of different Google Chrome Extensions and I"m doing a newsletter for teachers. The lady teaching about them said she felt like a fire hose when sharing with others about technology. She gets so excited that she just sprays information out and most people get very little of it. I love that analogy because I feel like a fire hose when I'm sharing my love of technology. I wanted to share my first Chrome Extension newsletter. As I send these out to my teachers I'll share them here as well! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.